Friday, May 14, 2010

Piano Recital


The girls are doing such a great job learning to play the piano. Marcee can quickly pick up a new song and enjoys memorizing. Bethany has to practice a little more to get her songs down, but then she can really play them well! I think they both like the treats their teacher gives for playing a song without mistakes!
At the recital, Bethany played "I Love to See the Temple" and "My Teddy Bear."
Marcee played "Honky-Tonk Ride" and "Dinosaur Stomp."
They both did a wonderful job. We are proud of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most wonderful girls in the world? I love you both very much and you should be so proud of your efforts on becoming so good at the piano. Your dad loves you.

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there to hear them - can I have a personal recital when I come in July??